It’s no secret that our feet are neglected during the winter, they are locked in shoes and boots and they never see the light of day. As the temperature rises, the time has come to take care of them.How do I prepare my feet for summer? What are the steps to follow to have well cared for feet? The Maryton nail supply will tell you some useful tips for your feet.
How can I prepare my feet for summer?
To have beautiful feet for the summer, it is advisable to follow the following instructions and steps:
- Go outside and expose the feet to fresh air.
- Examine the feet. Is there dead skin, corn, are the nails too long, badly cut or a little discolored?
- Soak your feet, enjoy a moment of tranquility. Take a bath or use a foot bath and leave them in warm water with essential oils for 10-15 minutes to make the skin supple and soft.
- Wash the feet. When the skin is supple, we start to wash them gently, the goal is to remove the dead skin on the foot. Be careful, don’t use too abrasive graters which risk accelerating the reappearance of dead skin.
How do I properly clean my feet?
To wash your feet well, it’s very simple, easy and a very important daily action where you don’t need more than 3 things: a good soap, hot water and a clean, dry towel.
- When the foot is ready, we start with the sole of the foot, then the toes, between each one, with a nail brush we clean the nails.
- With a clean towel, dry the feet and taking care to dry well between the toes.
- Then we cut the nails.
- Finally, we examine them.