To remove your semi-permanent nail polish like a professional, here are a few steps to follow:
- Sand your nails lightly with an electric nail drill to remove the top coat and allow the remover to penetrate the color layer(s).
- Two options are available to you:
– Cut out small squares of cellulose beforehand; soak them in remover and hold it all around your fingers for about 15 minutes.
– Get pads already impregnated with remover and make like foils around your fingers. Wait about 15 minutes. To make it easier to remove your semi-permanent nail polish, use tweezers specially designed for removal.
- To remove varnish or gel residue, lightly sand your nails with the buffing block.
OK! I believe the nail polish on your nails has been removed. Don’t forget to apply moisturizer to your nails and cuticles to prevent them from getting too dry.
Read also: How to make homemade false nail glue?