The application of a semi-permanent varnish is an activity that is as friendly as it is relaxing. It can be done in a beauty salon or at home for a home manicure. Today, your nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how does a semi-permanent varnish application take place.
The application of semi-transparent varnish will take place as follows:
1. Preparation of the nails: the nails are filed and then polished. The cuticles are pushed back andnourished with cuticle oil.
2. The application of the base: this is the first coat of varnish that passes to the catalyst.
3. The application of gel in two layers, which will be composed of the colored varnish.
4. The finish is done by applying the topcoat or finishing varnish, which will make the varnished nails shine and ensure their resistance.
5. With each coat of varnish applied, the nails go under a UV lamp to be dried.
OK! I believe you have know how to apply semi-permanent varnish. In addition, I advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to start your manicure!