As a nail professional, you must advise your clients on current trends and above all have the professional manicure supplies to do impeccable work at the height of the event. Here is a short guide to recommended groom manicures as well as the complete kit to perform them.
Trendy manicures for a wedding in 2022
- The baby boomer nude or with golden sequins;
- The mini white or glittery French manicure;
- The all-white pinkish beige;
- Marbled nails;
- Nail art with fine patterns;
- Powder pink manicure with pink gold ring finger;
- Nail decorations such as rhinestones, pearls, lace stickers, etc.
The complete kit for doing wedding nails
The tools needed to prepare the nails
- Cuticle cutters in different diameters for neat and clean nail edges;
- A cuticle pusherto take off and push back the flesh;
- Professional filesof different grits (100/180) to file the nail and the edge of the nail;
- A bufferto polish the nail;
- A nail clipper to correct the cut of the nail.
The essential brushes of the nail technician
- A size 6 gel brush: ideal for shaping gel and acrylic resin;
- A size 4 gel brush: a perfect shape and size that adapts to the curve of the nail, very useful for applying and stretching the color gel;
- A size 2 oblique brush: a very precise fine chisel tip to create beautiful patterns;
- 5 and 10 mm liner brush: essential for making French manicures;
- A dust brush;
Remember that the quality of the equipment you use is paramount. Make the choice of the best supplier of prosthetic nail equipment, Maryton nail supply.
Read also: How To Store Nail Prosthetic Equipment And Products?
You must log in to post a comment.