Semi-permanent varnishes are methacrylate-based varnishes that catalyze like UV gels. We are therefore going to tell you how to apply a semi-permanent varnish in this blog.
Step 1: Preparation
First, push back the cuticles using wooden sticks, then take your nail file and file your nail carefully. Then, using the buffing block, buff your nail until the shiny layer no longer appears. And finally, apply the primer directly to the nail.
Step 2: Laying
- Apply the base coatand then catalyze. This will protect the natural nail from any pigmentation of the coloring varnishes.
- Degrease your nail with the Cleaner once out of the UV lamp.
- Apply your semi-permanent color varnish on the entire nail or in French Manicure.
- Then catalyze for fewminutes under a UV lamp, then depending on the result, you can apply a second coat of this same varnish.
Step 3: The glossy finish
After applying your color or your French, you can apply a glossy finishing varnish. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Apply your finishing varnish directly on your colorthen catalyze for 2 minutes under a UV lamp.
- Once your hand is out, remember to degrease again and you’re done.
We hope you liked this article and that it will inspire you for future. In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure set to care for your hand in daily life.