By now your warm-weather wardrobe is well-equipped with all the It-girl-approved, envy-inducing summer style essentials (think: one-and-done rompers, show-stopping skirts and luxe leather slides). But it’s not a lack of trend-right pieces that has you drawing a blank for your next summer soirée — it’s the endless styling opportunities. Instead of spending hours piecing together the perfect #OOTD (there’s just too much fun in the sun to be had), scroll on for 8 summery getups that have you covered from now until Labor Day. The best part? They come together just like that — no effort needed.
1. An Airy beachwear cover ups and Sneakers: Beach and street-chic fuse together for a cozy-cool ensemble fit for a leisurely lunch along the Amalfi Coast or vintage shopping in the urban jungle. Team the easy-breezy combo with a leather mini backpack and a sleek arm party to amp up the outfit’s one-of-a-kind contrast.
2. Bright Crop Top and Printed High-Waisted Shorts: One word: flawless. Bright colors, eye-catching prints and enviable accessories are a recipe for #OOTD success. For day, style this winning combination with minimalist slides for a laid-back look that’s ready for anything. Turn up the heat come nighttime with block-heel mules and bold berry lipstick for tapas and gossip with the girls.
3. Sheer Embroidered Midi Dress and Statement Clutch: Babe alert! Be it a black tie wedding or a swanky al fresco dinner date with bae, an embroidered lace dress will always do you right. Take a style cue from Soraya and pair yours with a dramatic berry lip and quirky clutch for an after-hours ensemble that feels anything but average.
4. Bell-Sleeve Top and Button-Front Skirt: Once you establish a summer uniform, the styling possibilities become endless. Case in point: this bell-sleeve top and denim skirt duo. Sure, tees and tanks are your go-to toppers, but by simply swapping them out for a dramatic blouse or streamlined mock-neck top, you instantly upgrade your ensemble to perfection.
5. Maxi Dresses and Boyfriend Blazers: Dreamy midsummer nights call for something elegant, ethereal and downright DDG, and this Insta-worthy combo is ready to rise to the challenge. Be it a seaside wedding or a networking event, a pastel long dresses for girls and oversized blazer won’t let you down. Pair it with a dramatic wide-brim hat, box clutch and minimalist stacked rings for a lady-about-town look that was made for sipping Champagne cocktails under the moonlight.
6. Slip Dress and Leather Jacket: Going hand-in-hand with rooftop soirees and “I dos” under the stars, slip dresses are your closet’s MVP this season. Check out how Kat Tanita pulled a Kate Moss by styling hers with a badass leather jacket and classic heels to swoon-worthy effect. Consider this your new date night go-to.
7. Bright Peasant Dress and a Wide Brim Hat: When in doubt, a peasant dress is the way to go. Bright color and a tropical floral print keep the getup from feeling too prairie chic, especially when paired with a chic straw hat and flirty espadrilles.
8. All Bright Everything: Making a statement is just what you do, whether you’re sidling up to the bar or catching a movie in the park. Pull out all the stops this summer by going big on the color front. Mix and match jewel tones with natural accessories (think: a raffia clutch, espadrille wedges or a summery straw hat) to put a playful twist on endless street-style looks, while striking the ideal sartorial balance.