Even if you’re not the type to go out and buy a stars-and-stripes usa bikini to fete the Fourth of July, the nice thing about the American flag (aside from, uh, its deep symbolic significance) is that red, white, and blue are just about the easiest colors to wear … well, excluding black, maybe.
While those American flag Jeffrey Campbell platforms may have been gathering dust at the back of your closet since college, a red-and-white striped T-shirt dress or a denim mini are the kinds of pieces you can wear 365 days of the year and still pull off for a very patriotic long weekend. Ahead, shop 12 4th of July dresses that are cute enough to wear all summer long.
1. >Kimchi Blue Lucy Printed Shirt Dress, $69; at Urban Outfitter
2. Lace shanna mini dress, $106; at DRA
3. Off the shoulder sexy short dresses in white, $58; at Nasty Gal
4. Waisted Linen-Blend Cami Dress, $25; at Old Navy
5. Off the Shoulder Amanda Dress, $595; at Rebecca Taylor
6. White plung neckline sleeved caftan dress with pockets, $178; at Reformation
7. Tie front cut out detail sleeveless midi dresses, $74; at Nordstrom
8. Striped Roll Sleeve Dress, $119; at Sundry
9. Brett Silk Dress, $308; at Equipment
10. The Fifth Label First Flight Dress, $93; at Shopbop
11. Tularosa Helix Dress, $170; at Revolve
12. Sportmax Code Mimma Maxi Dresses Canada, $417; at Matches Fashion